User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Thanks for the comments everyone. Grif, you're right - everything is definately happening too fast at the moment. I was sorta surprised no-one else had mentioned that yet. Probably should ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Yep!! The 'I've-never-heard-of-any-of-these-weird-random-bands-club!' :P :wink: Hehe, unless you can think of any other names..?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Any suggestions? Need to find some other way of saying it that makes sense... Hmm...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter II

    Thanks for the comments, CL and Fire. I agree with the consistency thing so I'll definately have to work on Samal, and work out what he'd say in these situations...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Thanks for the critiques adam, CL and Fire :P um.. quote from Wiktionary: Intransitive verb to start (started, starting) To begin an activity. (The rain started at 9:00.) To jerk ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Well, this has gotta be good or I wouldn't have been able to read through all of those chapters in one sitting! :P Post more!!! And I'll look for things ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    EL: lol I haven't got changed from night clothes yet either. Only got up an hour ago... :roll: So... at the moment... - Grey nightie with a pink sheep on ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Am I the only one who hasn't heard of them...? :?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love her

    Pretty much what everyone else has said. - Paragraphs after speech, and between different people speaking. - Some grammar and spelling needs checking. - More description, something that tells us ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First/Second/Third Person

    When you say tenses do you mean the sort of thing a linguist would automatically think of after hearing the word, such as past, present, future etc, or do you ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    I'm going to go and click right now!! :) :P :)

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    Woah! Hehe, I can hear the tune too! :P SO great that you can make a song about something like a calculator actually work . I don't know much about ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Punk Bands

    Well, looking at Windows Media Player, I can see that I've only got one punk albut but it does rock! Try 'die Toten Hosen'!! :P

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Follow Me

    Watching back at me ^ I'm not entirely sure this part makes sense... Also, I think in the second verse, you need to put 'me' in the sentence, just as ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    There's something else I've noticed as well. The color was back in her cheeks ^ Here you've used the american spelling, while nearer to the beginning i think and again ...

    Mar 13, 2006


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint