User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Well, I like three the best as a picture, but I'd never get a tattoo done. Only if it was with henna or something, 'cause then they come off :P

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    Does anyone else understand why this guy's trying to get the entry deleted..? I don't understand the reasons... they're just too complicated!

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey matt/teo/mateo!! :P And welcome to YWS! I'm sure everyone'll make you feel welcome here, and help you if you ask them. I'd like to think we're a friendly bunch ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Aye, but the majority of early Americans were from England. So I just thought you should catch up. ;) Actually, other than the original settlers, most were either German, or ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    w00t! GO ENGLAND!!! Dono:: how does it matter if England is smaller than America? It doesn't mean we're any less great. :P Oh and if you're talking about the whole ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    A few corrections can be made with punctuation - for example, there are some places where you need a semi-colon instead of a comma. I haven't quoted everything, but here ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Free , Kioga thought to himself, but the word seemed strange to him. He could do what he wanted now, when he wanted, how he wanted. He couldn't even remember ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Prepare to be confuzzled! Mwaha!! - Die verlorene Ehre der Katharina Blum by Heinrich Boll English translation:: The lost honour of Katharina Blum. Am reading this as part of my ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    Great idea *Twilight* - especially useful if you've got a story that you want to give some extra advertising, or even if you've just got so many points you don't ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wraith

    I like this story muchily! :P Although I do agree with what Snoink's saying --> A mysterious character does seem loads cooler. There's nothing wrong with switching characters - or ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A dialogue experiment

    Hehe, I liked this! :P Have to admit; I didn't really get why Seeker poisoned the gryphon's meat... but I guess if this was the beginning of a story it'd ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter II

    Note: This chapter is being renamed. It is now chapter III, rather than chapter II, since I split the first chapter into seperate chapters. I'll be working on editing this ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Myself, my loyalty lies with the people in my city. By that I mean the real inhabitants here, not those strange men who've decided the walls belong to them . ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Thank you!! :P I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and if you're looking back on this, and thinking how it's worse than what you can write now, ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Chapter I The burning oil lamps gave off a faint smell of sweet jasmine that hung like a thick fog in the air. The room was plainly furnished; although the ...

    Mar 20, 2006


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket