User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Chips aren't that great really. Whenever my friends go to the chippie, What's a chippie? :shock: Hehe. Heard of the famous fish and chips? Chicken and chips? And so on. ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Azrael:: think about how you'd have to stand if you used right and left, or right and right. With Poor Imp's avvie, the two smilies are both using right arm. ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Section that needs mood help!

    Well, this ~does~ have potential... but it also needs some friendly-neighbourhood-yws-members to help out. :P So here goes... an evil smile spreading across her face ^ Here is the part ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    CL:: you look a little like your (old) avvie. Also, the pony is tres amazing :wink: Arvy:: hehe, you look really different to how I imagined lol. How come you're ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Grrrr... I just did a huuugggeee long crit, and then my laptop messed up and deleted it all! I’m doing this one on Word so it doesn’t get deleted. :P ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: May I have a moment of your time?

    I agree with Icaruss and smaur. It *does* sound like a cool starting idea, and I really hope it works out for you, but you should always have a back-up ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    How many did you get Grif? :?

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    lol. Well, I don't know about that either! But then I don't pretend to so... does that mean I get a nought, or is it still a one? :wink:

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    Do you think you know how feudalism worked but really don't? ^ Well, if I got any then it'd be this one, 'cause I do have a feud, and technically ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 3/20

    Whoa. That is so very scary... :shock: Definately not liking George. Hmm. One thing I did notice: He decided to do a simple home perm, eight dollars and straight out ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    I think this is good, especially the shading, but it's also just a bit... well... weird. Not that that's a bad thing. One thing that I would say though, is ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whispers in the Dark - Updated and Revised Edition

    Whoa! That was even more frightening than I'd like at the moment. Especially as it's past half ten at night here, and I don't really want to be given any ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person coming through! :)

    Hehe, looks like we have a very hyper new member here!! :P And don't start thinking that's a bad thing; most of us are crazy/hyper/both on yws! :wink: By the ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    AND WE ALL LOVE ENG - GER - LAND!!! :P

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Chips aren't that great really. Whenever my friends go to the chippie, I always go to the bakery instead. Mmmm... Swirly bun... Swirly buns sind die beste!!!

    Mar 23, 2006


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury