User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Few typos, but apart from that, I liked this new development. I can really see these characters, the way you write they really *do* seem real. I'll try and do ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    i'm not sure which one i'm using. anyway, it's grey with blue and i like that one. :P

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Doe:: you're so pretty! and I'm loving the purpleness under all those flowers! :P marching_gurl:: also looking pretty in photo, 'cept it looks like you're hiding(!) :wink: yay i can ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    I asked my computing teacher, who's one of the mods on Wikipedia, and he promised to have a look at it for me! So.. I don't know if that'll help ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    ^ window; he slowly squeezed his warm bun, wisps of smoke drifting into the air like ghostly hands. It's actually meant to be 'drifted' because Marcus is squeezing the bun ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: marhaba!

    welcome karidya! cool name :wink: um i hope i get this right... assulam aleikum!! hehe my friend taught me... :P

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    I LOVE Cherish and Eclipse but it would have looked better in colour. Cherish actually reminds me of the portal thing Doctor Who uses when he's in the TARDIS and ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Ahh ... Chippies ... a British instituition. Too true, Fire. Too true. :wink:

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    The face does look a bit neglected... but I think that's just 'cause everything else is so detailed, almost crowded in some places... My favourite bit has to be the ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    vanished oil-paintings ^ va r nished. ran to raised chair ^ ran to a raised chair was the Cook at Weir House, it was ^ at Weir House ; it ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Liking the captions Emz! :P 'cept you should make them move like your avvie, which... isn't moving at the moment... hmmm. Hehe I was hiding from the camera and Ian ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: My King (Introduction to the Diary of Marion Swancott)

    By the way, this isn't a real introduction, nor is the subsequent diary real ^ The way you wrote this; until I got to this point, I actually started believing ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    But I guess if you went to a 'burger joint', you wouldn't be going for fish and chips; you'd be going to eat burgers primarily. I'm not sure the chippie ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Whoa! :shock: I like the first one best :P How do you make them?

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Uh-oh... I don't think Renee's going to be happy :? I did see a few things I can critique on but a) I'm meant to be doing coursework and b) ...

    Mar 26, 2006


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust