User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nov 27 (has no name yet)

    I really liked this. Have to say, I'm not the best at critiquing poetry, as I tend to stick to prose. Funny... it used to be the other way round! ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Welcome! I'm glad you're here! Mr. Waffles was telling me nice stories about you... bwhahaha... Don't worry, they weren't bad. Just... yeah. Welcome! :D Woo hoo, I'm from Texas too! ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kanye West

    Link: I normally don't like rap at all, but Kanye is my exception :) ^ Website says:: We're sorry, but MTV Overdrive is currently unavailable in your territory. Meh. Someone ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    tgwfl -> you're not alone. I am also verrry confused... Anyways... I'd say that I haven't really thought about it before, but I always just assumed it was pretty equal. ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Essay-writing! Arg!

    So... basically, I have to write essays for both my French and German exams this coming June, and I *hate* essays. I mean, they're not too bad... I'm definately getting ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you?

    I think however you do it, you'd need some sort of space between going to sleep and waking. New chapter. New paragraph. Whatever. Just something to indicate passage of time. ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kanye West

    Rap, right? Or urban or something else along those lines... I don't know; I don't follow such bands and/or singers... Hmm. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I wasn't that keen on ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow: Eye of the Storm

    House fire, I thought. Then I hear ^ changes from past to present tense. Very, very distracting... I'm afraid I've only had time to read through part of this, as ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I believe I write to teach myself to write better. I have a disability and to over come it I have pushed myself to write. This is for me to ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    On my MySpace, I've set it so that only my 'messenger buddies' can view it. So, I'm 'fraid none of you can see mine unless I've got you on msn. ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    "I shall write a fantasy novel with no magic or mythical creatures in it!" ^ That's what I'm trying to do!! :P Hehe, although I'm not too sure it's going ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    We've already had D.S.T. in England. I didn't realise so I ended up getting up later than usual and missing church... :?

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 12

    Lol, Magicman I promise I'll try and remember to go through this in the morning, but I need to go to bed now.. so you'll have to wait a little ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I'm thinking of switching to just one YWS template as it is a lot of trouble to maintain two entirely different looks for YWS. So which one do you like ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    *crosses fingers*

    Apr 1, 2006


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar