User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Irish Gaelic looks so pretty! - I want to learn it!! :P Can't find much that needs improvement. I'd agree with the others in that both dialogue and dialect are ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: writing expirement for those who never end

    I think outlines are a good idea. It's just that I'm not very good at them, so a lot of the time I just don't bother with them. I've got ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 13

    were deep in conversation. ^ The 'questioning' seemed quite uncomfortable, if anything, and for this reason, I wouldn't have said that they were 'deep in conversation'. You could actually say ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    ...You know what I say to that? PAH! Yeah, you heard me. :P We english are simply too polite...we let other countries beat us at stuff. :D Lol, I agree, ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Would You Like To See Added?

    I'm liking that idea. :P You've got my vote!

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    Lol, don't worry, I won't. :P He wouldn't believe me anyways... :wink:

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Would You Like To See Added?

    Please don't put pictures in signatures, I will commit suicide. Ooh! And a piggy smilie! Because we like pigs... ^ Agree with both. And I reckon if we get audio ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: " 'Woman' on the Balcony "

    As TBR said, the guy would prob have had to have long hair for this to work, but then if you watch Pride & Predujice, there are some guys in ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    Thumbs up to you SL! :P I've got a friend who loves that sorta style of drawing, so I'm thinking of showing it to him if that's okay with you. ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Okay, all of the chapters 'cept the latest one are on my pen drive, so I *promise* I'll crit at least part of it this week. I want to be ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    And there was me thinking I'd be the first to post... Ah well. Yeah.. I agree that Macbeth was more than a little odd, 'cept it has to be one ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    Had she seen this coming? If so, who had pushed Tina..? Just because she didn't like the other girl; that was no reason not to look into this.. Murder, that's ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    Can I have a go at colouring in too..? I like colouring in.. :P

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Thanks for the crit, Fire! Very helpful. I thought you were English! Use an 's'! We're not American blasphemers. ^ arg! What am I doing?! I've obviously been on this ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: iDog?

    No idea how it works. Looks a bit gimmicky to me though.

    Apr 4, 2006


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King