User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Writers Corner Re: Uncertain Memory (Screenplay)

    Hm. So much for posting progress... Anyway, I finished the 20k about an hour ago. I'm just over. Still got a long way to go before the story ends though, ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Argh! I feel bad everytime I see people post crits... as I'm reminded how I still haven't done it yet. *hides face in shame* Mind if I skip to my ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    *pokes* Write, Dreamy, write! And drink tea. For some reason, sitting on my own with a cup of earl grey gave me all my good ideas for Script Frenzy. =D

    Jun 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Definitely want to do it! I'm thinking about doing a NaNo in July as well, just in case I don't have time for any in November... No idea what I'll ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy '07: Zeb's Mini Blog

    You've got loads more than me, and I'm on my second day! (Currently on 1,605 words) What is your story about? Which genre? Also! What is your name on SF? ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Need a tutor for learning US/EN language =)

    Hi JB! Firstly, welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your work if you post it. I've been learning French for about seven years (though I haven't used ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Uncertain Memory (Screenplay)

    Just something to update people on my progress, write about my characters etc. Mostly, I'm just hoping this'll be one way to get me to write as there'll be that ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    The answer was Hitler, of course. Napoleon was a lazy French guy who would run away at the first sight of danger. Also, Hitler would win because German people are ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    I like the part about Chinese art - do you paint animals, scenery etc. or is it more to do with calligraphy? I'm very interested in kanji or chinese characters, ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    Hiya! Not been around so much recently, so I haven't had time to check out TW or even find out that much about it, why we merged etc. Sounds like ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    How are you all doing? Oh, and what are you doing? Still taking German, Tinny? I took my A2s last year, and luckily for me, I don't have to worry ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    This is a pretty interesting thread! Although I've just realised how totally off-topic it is, after glancing at the title just now. The thing that most interests me is how ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate- Crimes

    This reminds me of a pretty scary TV program I saw, with a small group of pretty radical christians somewhere in America. They were standing in streets, holding signs with ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Also... Doesn't it strike you as an odd coincidence that, as the number of people using smacks as a punishment goes down, the amount of violence, drinking, etc. in public ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I realise that this is not going to be the same necessarily with all kids, but... I never said anything about ENJOYING spanking, but the fact remains... Reading a book ...

    May 16, 2007


Carpe Diem
— Catullus