-
Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)
I like how this is a fanfiction and you can see definate links with Miyazaki's Spirited Away, but at the same time, this isn't just a regurgitation of the original ...
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
Seam.
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: zell's the name
Hehe hi Zell!! *waves* I can seeeeeee you!! :P
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!
Does this mean we can get back onto Wikipedia..? :P
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Change The Way You View YWS
Wow, this sounds fun!! Well done Nate! *claps*
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Know Latin?
I'd agree with what other people have said - online dictionaries are tres evil!! :? Only use them if you know what you're doing to begin with.. As much as ...
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
Well, my username is a character name i used once. it is literally spelled KayJuran with no spaces. she was a queen sorta, like the leader of the 'clan of ...
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Mine's pretty similar to Crysi's and Mesh's answers. Nate advertised in the Young Fantasy Writers site, and I joined straight away. Hehe, hence me being the 3rd member to join. ...
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: Most memorable album cover art???
Dusky:: I think that one is called 'Dark Side of the Moon', and I am in total agreement. It's a completely amazing album cover, and therefore memorable. My brother has ...
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: Drytear E-mails
hang on.. have some people got e-mails from her, and some people got PMs?
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
Well, I like the old one better.. but I'll come here whatever it looks like. YWS Grey isn't too bad though, so I'm sticking with that for the time being. ...
Apr 12, 2006 -
Re: Drytear E-mails
I got the link from her, and PMd back, but didn't get any response. Was this a mass pm, 'cause I didn't think normal members could do that..?
Apr 11, 2006 -
Re: New (sorta) look for YWS
I much prefer this to the white one we had before. Mind you, the new YWS Standard is barely any different to what I'd set to default before the changes. ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. We've recently created a new section just for fan-fics so you're in luck! We also have a novel writing challenge for ...
Apr 9, 2006 -
Re: Story Ideas/Character Names
I have a book that's called the writer's guide to character naming... it's really helpful when you begin to draw a blank because it's organized by origin and gender--they have ...
Apr 9, 2006
