User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    Karate and yoga are my favourites if I'm playing, along with tennis and badminton in the summer. I don't watch sports much but my favourites to watch are gymnastics and ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Swap

    Well, I'd be interested... Anyone else..? :P

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    I'm trying to keep names with religious meanings out of the story, as I'm not planning to go very far into religion as a theme, so using religious names might ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    BEEP!! :P :wink:

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Yep, that's right! Anyways, we call our japanese teacher Sensei, so Jennafina's probably right there..

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006

    Yay!! *cheers Nate and Bobo* *dances* :P

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    TBR:: I've found a good place for muslim prenames which looks useful 'cause it gives the meanings, and they're all in arabic. I even found the meaning for my friend's ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    Fire:: Thanks, that'd be good if you could ask for me. I've got one pakistani friend and she's given me some good advice already, but obviously it's good to try ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!

    I've been there once or twice, but I really don't know very much about the place... I'll ask my friend. She has grandparents there. Good luck with it anyway! I'm ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!

    I'd like some help with this topic as well. I know a few different words for different horses, and for describing them such as:: mare, gelding, bay, roan, dun etc. ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    Okay, so recently I've decided to revise my story, and I've decided to use Pakistan as a base for one city/country on my map. Just generally using arabic names (checking ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Birthdays? Well, when a child is born in our House, we invite everyone over; presents are exchanged on both sides, and the child is blessed. There is music until the ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    Oooh... I'm liking the picture... I might just have to try this! :P

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Iran Goes Nuclear

    Yep, I agree with Bob and Fire, especially the bit about George Bush. You've got to try and think on all sides of the argument. Not only that but just ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Hehe, you're welcome. *bows*

    Apr 14, 2006


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug