-
Re: With Six Legs
Jay: (sitting up) I guess we will start when I died. Gotta be the juiciest part of my life. ^ Isn't it John who died? Or did they both die? ...
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Lizzie! Happy birthday to you! *dances* So.. is this her real birthday or her fake birthday? :? Anyone know?
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: Paris, France-- anyone been, or know its history?
I already PMd you with this, but I'll post it here as well, just in case anyone else ever needs info.. ~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can get hold of it, you ...
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: Friends Management, or how I learned to stop hating and love
I don't really get what it's for... Does it do anything or is it just to tell people that you're their friend? I'm easily confused. :P
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Paris, France-- anyone been, or know its history?
Well, I've been to France (although it was more like passing through) so if you've got any more specific questions feel free to ask me. I'm not too sure what ...
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Analyzing those characters -
I've gotta try using this! Thanks fishr. :P
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: [Character Sketch] Rum Tawney
Well, he certainly seems an.. interesting character.. :P Just a few things to comment on here. as he made funny noises, he just couldn't decide. ^ Should be a semi-colon ...
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: [Character Sketch] Masus
I'm liking this at the moment, but there are ways you can improve it. This needs more paragraphing, and possibly some semi-colons as well. It was also a bit too ...
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!
Thanks Adam. :P I thought it was one of the more expensive ones. Purple's almost the same as dark blue.. :wink:
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!
lol I know that :wink: Is it one of the purple ones..?
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!
I don't know a lot about London, but... isn't Park Lane in monopoly..? :P :wink:
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...
I don't know if I've said this already, but this isn't actually set in India or wherever; it's a completely made-up country for my (fantasy) story. I'm just using Pakistan/India ...
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Dressing Table
I'd like to know how you did this.. I'm assuming it's some sort of computer program, but I don't know which one.. So how did you make it?? Anyways, I'm ...
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: A few of my drawings
My favourites are that last one on the first page (the squiggly one), the chain-necklace thing, and the bird flying over the mountains and the gorge. Loving the shading, and ...
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?
Whoa, okay. I always wondered who Pat Buchanan was. I thought it might be an actor or something, 'cause I never know the names of actors.. :? Anyways.. now I ...
Apr 17, 2006
