User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think it should either be an owl or a chimp. Owl. Symbolises wisdom etc. Would be pretty cool reading a book. Chimp. Can be made slightly more comical. Pretty ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    How cute are they! :P :P

    May 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hey! New Users! Nate Needs Your Input! you oldbies can too..

    I agree with Mesh, if that's possible. I've lost some really long critiques quite a few times, which is annoying 'cause a really long in-depth critique can take me a ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    Well, I figured the vote was for guys only. I mean.. girls don't usually wear boxers, do they?

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Will have to repeat what others have said, and say 1984. Very creepy, just 'cause that's what our world could turn out like if we're not careful. I mean.. I'm ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I have my nightie and my kimono-style dressing gown on. Hehe, well it *is* nearly bedtime.. :wink:

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    Well, it's interesting! :wink: I'm not voting, for what I hope are obvious reasons...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Agreed! *bows to Nate's awesomeness*

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Convince Me

    This might just persuade me to try writing a romantic fiction. I've never tried before. Good work, Dusky!! :P

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    I'd think of darling or sweetheart first of all, but how about using foreign words? I mean, I sometimes like to call Ian "mein Schatz" which is German, and Ian's ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    Well, I don't do Spanish, but there are quite a few people on the site who do, and if you'd like, I can ask my French teacher, as she also ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Yeah, but it'd get annoying 'cause you'd have a whole load of messages clogging up your inbox, even if you didn't want them. :? Anyways, I can possibly get online ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    Red dwarf is one of my favourites, though I also like Blackadder, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and others. I quite like Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    Oooh... the mask and just general drawing looks like a character that I tried to draw once... Personally, I failed with my attempt, but this drawing is just amazing. Not ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    Light-blue jeans, grey T-shirt, and a red fake-wool jumper with a hood. Umm.. also wearing scrunchie and glasses, and some oh-so-comfy socks! :P (Yep, this has been done already.. :wink:)

    Apr 25, 2006


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz