User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    When will you English folks convert to American? :smt104 ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    I like freewriting to find out what the story's going to be about, but I've always had trouble finishing a story, and lots of people have recommended this technique so.. ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    That was quite funny! :P And.. so, so true. If you got this printed out, you could try changing the format so that none of the text goes under the ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't leave..

    First poem I've posted for ages.. please be honest with me, or I won't improve. Oh, and please say if there's anything I can do to the ending. I'm not ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    NB. Please bear in mind that there is no story to critique yet, but this will appear soon... I figure the reason none of my stories seem to be working ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: come in and find out

    Hello!! *waves* Tried to listen to the music, but I'm not sure if my pc supports the format.. :cry:

    May 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    I know Yes too. :P My dad plays the CD sometimes when we're in the car. Seeing as I still haven't said a welcome yet, I'll say it now.. WELCOME ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Other Re: Cute little piggies and a new layout!

    I like the piggy picture! :P

    May 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Hidden Characters

    Personally, I prefer the second option. The first one just seems too obvious, not subtle enough. ~Kay

    May 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I am in the nyood. Or rather I was fifteen minutes ago when I was in the shower. :smt046 When I skimmed by that sentence I thought you said you ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Trigger, When is your French Project due for? Will need to check some vocab before I send it to you. What are you writing about anyway? Is it a ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Yeah.. I'll just finish this first.." [me talking about japanese homework, when my mum asked if I wanted her to buy me a theatre ticket]

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Trigger, French projects are fun - enjoy them while you still can. :P Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine. Write to me if you need help. :wink: Kay.

    May 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Lol, and I thought I was good at typing. :P Test name:: Fishing in Finland. Gross speed:: 61 WPM Errors:: 3 words Net speed:: 58 WPM Accuracy:: 95% I'm sure ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    My (oh-so-very-expensive-£16.99) England T-shirt, blue shorts and grey socks. And my glasses which have been wonky ever since I came back from paintballing lol. :P

    May 3, 2006


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket