-
Re: A Serious Question
Both are natural, so I wouldn't be hugely put off with either, at least if I knew the person well. I do, however, prefer it if they don't.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: AYE! AVAST!
You're a veggie too, aren't you? Oh, and I know a great word!! Streichholzschaechtelchen! :)
Jul 23, 2006 - Re: Scribble Scribble Jul 22, 2006
-
Re: The New YWS
I signed up. Though I bet no one can guess my username... Is it monkey..? Oops.. I mean chimp! :wink:
May 21, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Looking good, Crysi!! I like how the dress and the tie match. :wink: Hehe, my ball (prom) is in.. *counts fingers* ...14 days!!
May 16, 2006 -
Re: The New YWS
I was the third to join, and seeing as Brian's not really around anymore (correct me if I'm wrong..), I'm probably the oldest after Nate.. so it's really sad that ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
Just in case any of you guys want to add me... My msn is:: MySpace:: Feel free to e-mail me anything you want critiquing too if you want, just remember ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique
Thanks, Snoink! That sounds like really good advice. :P :P :P
May 15, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique
Hehe, I'll make sure I keep you updated then. :wink: I'm not going to start actually writing the story until I've got further with the outline, but I might post ...
May 15, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique
You don't know the snowflake technique?! Well, we can't have that now, can we? Snowflake Technique There you go! :P
May 15, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
darchoco:: Hope to see some of your poetry around your site! (Just as long as you use better spelling) :wink: mirfak:: Well.. just a little corny, but fun all the ...
May 12, 2006 -
Re: Detention with Miss E
I have a small suspicion that at least some of these characters are based on real characters... Church has a radio turned on full blast Am I right..? :wink:
May 12, 2006 -
Re: Allow me to introduce myself
Welcome Adam! So you've got a completed novel.. What's it about? Maybe you could post part of it on here! :P What sort of stuff do you write? You obviously ...
May 10, 2006 -
Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!
CL:: Thanks you soooooooo much for the colours. That really is so useful. :P
May 10, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
Panda! So.. cute! :P
May 10, 2006
