User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: Haha. Why hello thar.

    That's alright then. I was just about to tell you off for being mean to the newbie. :wink: Anyways, um.. welcome! (back)

    Jul 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Balloons in Winter C1 /P

    I think this was well-written, and it had an interesting storyline. I don’t really think you need so much swearing though, and there was a lot of slang. That doesn’t ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Start of The Smite War

    Ah, Adam, you already know I love it. ;) Though.. y'know, maybe I'm biased what with me being in it and all.. There are a few spelling and grammar errors ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haha. Why hello thar.

    Brandon Wallace? Hm.. that's the only Brandon I can remember.. Welcome anyways! Not that I really need to say it, but feel free to pm me if you need help ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey! You think you can get member of the week again? Feel free to pm me anytime if you ever need help. :)

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    Aha, thanks Nate. I was very confused when I couldn't make the portfolio thing work.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!

    Oh, I have some new Italian CDs.. maybe I should start learning if it's going to be our new world language.. :wink:

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: my crimson tears

    I've never heard of 'crimson tears' being a cliche, but I'd agree with the crying themes. I actually quite liked it. The beginning was definitely the best bit though, as ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sunset

    A beautiful paradise all alone while the sun in the sky dimmer shone. I'm pretty sure this doesn't rhyme, unless Americans pronounce one of these words differently.. The last line ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't leave..

    Thanks for the comments! Gummy, that was really helpful. I thought there was something odd about the brackets, but I couldn't see how to fix it before.. so thanks for ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!

    *bows* Welcome back, Sab.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hehe. Yep. :)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    I couldn't find the portfolio thing from the user IDs last time I looked.. maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but.. are they there?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hehe, I barely knew you back when.. *hugs* T'is DD!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Usergroup Leaders

    I PMd you Nate, so please don't get rid of the languages. I like the sub forums idea..

    Jul 23, 2006


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson