User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lorraine Thellois.

    I'd prefer it if the format were different when you posted.. spaces between paragraphs makes it a whole lot easier to read. :wink: I think you definitely have a good ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has got me wondering what the E.A. stands for in E.A. Extraordinaire..

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Not sure what I think about the repetition of 'dance' - it doesn't really bother me much.. in fact, I'd almost go as far as to say that it adds ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Have I not said hi yet?! Shocking! Welcome back home, Emz, and glad to have you here. :) Can't say I've met many with as much personality as you. Make ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Balloons in Winter C2 /P

    Okay, as much as I loved it, I think the beginning may need some work. I had to re-read it before I realised who was doing the talking. It's not ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Is DD and therefore amazing. :)

    Jul 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: alone

    One thing I don't understand.. she's running, clutching on to her bag, obviously in a bit of a panic.. and yet, at the beginning, you say she's 'plodding' along. As ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Um.. in the blogs, the smileys and the 'listening to...' things are funny. The smileys don't show up, and the 'listening to' thing repeats itself. I think that's a bug.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Likes cats.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    Likes to give very prettiful smiley gifts. :) Especially to newbies - oh, and she's a greeter too.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To Submit or Not To Submit

    Hey, if you think it's good enough, then submit it! Oh, and if you don't think it's good enough, just edit it a bit more, and then submit it. :wink: ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    Look! A double gift - you got everything twice! :) Welcome back, Adam. So is the Dark Fantasy group still running?

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?

    True. Chobits is pretty great. :) Welcome home, _fallingstar_ Hehe, can I shorten that to star? Otherwise, it'll be too long.. :wink:

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

    Nice to see you around, fishr! Still with that oh-so-famous avatar, too. :wink:

    Jul 24, 2006


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler