User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug

    Looks great! Can I show my friends too? :)

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lyke Hai!

    Well, it seems others got here before me.. Welcome to the site anyways! Love the name - and the title of the thread, 'cause it has a Japanese name in ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    Emz?? I thought you were my age.. Hehe, strange that.. Anyhow, a big welcome to sohini! *cheers* Not that you weren't here already, but we all need a little something ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am ... Figminti!

    Welcome! Hope you have fun here at YWS! :wink: Though, of course, I'm sure the rest have told you all about it already. Feel free to pm me though, if ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: What IS why, anyway?

    I want funky coloured hair too.. Hehe, I did have the ends of mine purple once, but your blue and green idea sounds much more fun. :wink: Love the 'hippie-at-heart' ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    Ah.. and The Boatman was probably your most famous piece yet, wasn't it? Sounds fun anyway. :) I haven't actually ever finished a novel, and it sounds like you're a ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here

    Well, if you like writing then you've come to the right place.. My favourite thing about being a part of this site is that we all share a common interest ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS 3.O

    Ah, I love it. :) There are some typos though, among other things.. Do you want this critiquing or is it purely here for comic value?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Majestic & Waiting

    First of all, please forgive me if I repeat anything that anyone else has said.. I do agree with Myth in that parts of it do seem a little creepy.. ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back and Pretty in Pink? Whaaat?

    Welcome back! *joins in with group hug* Glad to have you here. :)

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    I'm in!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    Darn it.. Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Aug 25 2006, 04:12 PM.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    Try whoever member one is.. I guess that's a good bet. :)

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS 3.O

    Wow.. hehe, I like it. Not that it makes much sense, but it's funny all the same. :) Only thing I'd say is how it's a spaceship at the beginning, ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    Haha - you'll never stop me calling you Arvy, y'know. I am, and always will be, Kay. :)

    Jul 26, 2006


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon