User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    Uh.. soap?

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    I'm very confused... ah, the disadvantages of going on holiday. Welcome anyway. You sure seem a lively member, and uh.. modest too. ;)

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    England, woo! Though soon to be Scotland. ;)

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A-Level Results

    Okay, mine sucked but I got into Heriot Watt anyway so everything's alright. I was so worried they wouldn't let me in with my grades but apparently I gave a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I don't know where else to put this. Can't believe I forgot

    Lol, well, I don't celebrate it. I actually had the same sort of reaction as DD. :wink:

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hello Boy, Goodbye Heart [chapter 1]

    Hey, any questions about Britain, you know who to ask. :wink: Feel free to pm me if you want to know anything. I just noticed the French thing - after ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: GRAND RE-OPENING!

    *joins cassandra in puddle* I'm leaving for France tomorrow. I'm going to miss it all.. :cry:

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Love the fox avvie. You should make it 100x100 though, then it'd be even more amazing than it already is. :wink: Hope you have fun here, and improve your writing ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hello Boy, Goodbye Heart [chapter 1]

    First things first.. research help.. :) Name: Callie McKenzie Age: Sixteen Lives: Birmingham (from Manchester) Height: 167cm Weight: 50 kg – 55 kg (depending on how much ice-cream I’ve eaten ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Is still waiting for my crit.. but is being lovely and patient and deserves a hug. :)

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    Myself, I don't think present participles are necessary. Funny I should say that as I use them a lot, but.. I think that's one of my downfalls. Present participles are ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Welcome to YWS! So, you're from the Philippines but do you still live there? It sounds pretty cool.. my uncle's partner comes from there too! :) Look forward to seeing ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    Same with the greeters.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lyke Hai!

    Just a quick note.. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed images in signatures, as it takes up too much memory.. something like that anyway. Cheers, Kay

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Hehe, don't worry about the empress.. I think it's cool that your names are so similar. :wink: Welcome, and have fun. You'll definitely improve just by being here - I ...

    Jul 31, 2006


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix