User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Homework Help Re: Literature Anthology

    For the poems, I really like 'Tiger, Tiger' by William Blake. =) It's written in a pretty simplistic style, but in a good way, and I think it's an all ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the romantic

    Normally, I'd rather the capitalisation and punctuation were there, but because of the shortness of the poem, it works as it is. =) The French really interests me as well ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The haunted.

    Some formatting tips! =D It all started one Saturday when John heard footsteps coming down the stairs. This should not even be put into a script. It's fine in a ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorrow

    I like the 'I' and 'you' that you use here. It makes it more personal for me, and it's also something I've never been so good at myself. The meaning ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Hm, I think I'd have to delve into my student loan... XD Oh well. At least we can all talk on here until we have an actual gathering (which would ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: La Guerre de Vendee

    Also, if you're at all good with French, you could try the sites - that way, you'll probably find more. =)

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Language Question

    Could you tell us exactly which year you're thinking of? It could be Middle English, or even Old English... I really have no idea from what information you've given me. ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    Ah, I feel I must apologise for not letting you into our lovely usergroup sooner. ;) I've been absolutely swamped with uni forms and things so I just haven't had ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Whee! Photos! This one's just from last Saturday... We all went to the sealife centre in Brum (Birmingham) and in this particular room the white on our shirts glowed, so ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me choose a title?

    Even though I would normally go for the German, I'm not entirely sure I like the sound of it when I say it aloud, so.... I voted for Death Machine. ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I want someone too... :cry: Hehe, but it has to be you and Bjorn, Dreamy. Or you and Maksim would be better, only I think it's meant to be people ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Only two months to go!! :shock: Hm, I have quite a few stories with half-plots that I could write... it's just that they probably need a fair bit of research ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Manga

    I'd recommend: - Full Metal Panic. All three series of it. - A I R - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Death Note Oh, except those are anime. They ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Ooh, I critted all of the first chapter the other day! You'll have to wait a little while for it though. =) Now where's the next chapter..? You better be ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Uncertain Memory (Screenplay)

    The names scream Shakespeare to me *pokes Kay* Intentional, there? 12th Night, specifically... anyhoo, yeah! I can't wait to see what you've done, if you'll let us see any of ...

    Jun 23, 2007


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42