User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves*

    Sep 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Utopia

    He was in the atrium, her roommate later said, surrounded by girls; just more theater majors, I think. You didn’t notice, but when you walked by, he stopped talking to ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Well, because my parents won't let me post pics of my person, I'll post the next best thing... my cats: my cat, Superstition. DD's cat, Porki. Eppie again. She's actually ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pic for The Chair of W&D

    Hmm.. I quite like those rainy pictures, but then I'm not really sure what it is that you want. I'll try and have a look for you too. Lol, it ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Hey, Alex! What sort of stuff do you write? Hopefully, I'll be seeing some of your work in the literary forums. ;) Feel free to ask if you need help, ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cake

    Oh, wow... I wasn't sure what this was going to be about when I first started reading, but.. well, I loved it. I'd better start critiquing now, I guess.. Okay, ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HUGO WINNERS!

    Ooh.. Doctor Who is a winner!! And one of my favourite episodes too! Sooo creepy...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: BEARISH!

    He turned to Sadie’s father and smiled. “I suppose this is my last goodbye to you then?” “Yes.” “Goodbye then.” He extended his arm for a handshake, but Sadie’s father ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shadow and the Stage

    Um... there is no way I can match Gummy's critique but I'll try to give you a good one all the same. :) First of all... And I as I ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Second Hand

    I'll admit, I did have to read this more than once.. and even then I'm not sure I fully understood it. I like bubble's point though; "you make of it ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the "golden" rainbow...

    Actually... I’ve seen beyond the rainbow, Its colors black and grey. Its colors? Firsts of all, it should be It's, and second of all, it just doesn't sound good. Might ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Wow! As has been said already.. that red sure does catch your attention.. You found YWS from somewhere else, eh? I guess that means you're a member on writing sites ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.

    Don't you feel special - you got a gift! Welcome back. Hope to see some of your work posted soon... Are you a fiction or poetry person? Have fun apple, ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    I'm not sure I could stay in one place for very long.. I've been told I have travellers' blood. With an uncle in Japan and an auntie in Germany, it ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Well, hey! That's why we're here - so we can improve. ;) You never know, maybe you'll like it so much that you'll start writing seriously.. maybe? Hehe, welcome anyways. ...

    Aug 23, 2006


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert