User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Writing Tips Re: Romance scenes.

    I don't normally write these at all, so you could say I'm pretty inexperienced in this area... which is why I really need help here. :? I have two main ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You didn't post a question...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: All Sudoku Scores Will Be Cleared

    *loves sudoku* I don't mind that much - I'm stuck on one of the puzzles and I don't want to start again 'cause I'll lose points. ;) Besides, I love ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Eep! I think I said I'd join and then I never did, so I'm sorry... How's this: Name: Amandine Age: 19 Gender: Female. Species: Human Weapons: Small daggers (hidden in ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writely

    Hehe, I like how you can have different people accessing the same piece. Being able to access it anywhere is pretty great too!

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    A thought to add: I was talking to the clerk at the local bookstore about the books and he said that the reason there are just so damn many is ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    I think both points are valid. Yes, America could be taken advantage of if they disarmed all of their nuclear weapons. However.. I don't like America's attitude at the moment. ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype!

    I was wondering what skype was... Hehe, you've got it as your personal message on MSN. ;)

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I.. suppose I'm anti-social. I don't mean to be.. I just am. - Marianne [name subject to change] I'm social enough. Of course, things have become harder lately.. now that ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    It does look useful.. but any idea how I could do this on paint shop pro 7 instead..?

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    French.. Why would I need anything else..? - Marianne [name subject to change] Where do you live?

    Sep 3, 2006
  • General Articles Re: What do you think about my PROLOGUE..?

    Well, this is an intriguing idea. She's from the Ukraine, and she's moved to the U.S. so of course, she's a little confused. A few things I would point out... ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    Congrats, Imp! *hugs*

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    writing.com, eh? Hehe, I used to be a member there.. but I stopped for some reason. I think it was 'cause you had to pay if you wanted to post ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Hey, triple blaze! Love the picture.. where'd you get it from? You're right, by the way. It really is a great community, so I hope you have fun here. ;) ...

    Sep 3, 2006


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield