User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Homework Help Re: Geometreh!

    Um.. does anyone understand that picture thing..? I'm so confused..

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: College Search for DD

    Why are you sick of Phoenix..? And.. I'll look for you but I don't know much about colleges in the U.S.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Seriously," Amandine repeated, "It's alright. I just needed the money.. that's all." Will sighed. "Know the feeling." "And.. um, sorry about tripping like that. I guess I just didn't see ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (clumsy?! ah well.. if you say so..) Amandine gasped as the man stood in front of her, soaked to the skin. Where had he come from?! She put the glass ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Amnesia

    Yep, I'm thinking he does.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Amnesia

    Well, the actual cause probably won't be revealed in the story, as it starts after he's woken up somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure he falls and hits his head. ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Please say I'm not the only one who nearly cried in that last episode.. Sad.. :( EDIT: I just found the most amazing Doctor Who episode ever!! Here it is! ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    I also dislike AMericas policy in Israel, why side with a country that shouldnt be there in the first place? Shouldn't be there in the first place? Its starting to ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Go ahead and prove that Phor. I will however refrain from arguing with you. I don't agree with Isrea's actions most of the time. Including the current tiff with Lebanon. ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    Wow! Seriously, this stuff is amazing.. Hm.. as much as I love the painting, I think the collage is the best. I love how there are so many images on ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    I'm not really on either side. I like the idea of disarming nuclear weaponry, but I'm not sure if it'd work. So I'm just declaring war against EVERYBODY in this ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    A good reason to have a nuclear weapon is if you need to kill a lot of people quickly and you want the after effects to be of a short ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Hehe, sorry, had to do it... ;) Found a few trailers on youtube. If you're a Doctor Who addict like me, then you'll probably have seen them already, but they're ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    I also dislike AMericas policy in Israel, why side with a country that shouldnt be there in the first place? Its because of high ranking wealthy Jews in the US, ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Amnesia

    Okay, this has been puzzling me for a while.. Your memories define you, right? If it weren't for your memories, you might not have the same fears, the same goals, ...

    Sep 4, 2006


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)