User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Hi Jade! Hey, maybe you should humour her some more, and stay a while. ;) We'd love to have you here, at any rate. Feel free to PM me if ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hey, Anti! I live in England too! :) Let me just repeat what others have said.. if you ever need help, advice or just want some of your work looked ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    trident -> another foreign languages person!! :) Hehe, fancy joining our language usergroup..? Hehe, maybe you could join wiggy and be an assistant in our russian class too... /shameless plug. ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Pirates!" Amandine said, "You said business oportunity.. you never said anything about.. well, you never said.." Kai smirked at her, amused with himself. "You never asked." Will seemed equally shocke

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I prefer prose, although I do like poetry too. I see you have some Cyrillic down there. What is it that you like? Ooh.. does that mean you're learning Russian ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing An Outline

    I combine the snowflake technique, which I use for outlining novels, with phasing , which I use for planning chapters.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I'll repeat what the others have already said... If you ever have any questions or just want a chat, feel free to PM me anytime. ;) Hopefully, we'll be seeing ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Yes," she replied. "I'll join you." After all, she realised, she had nothing to lose. No home, no job.. She sighed, then looked up. "Just remembered something," she said. "I ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Well, if you can't find one you like, you could always make one! Or if that's too much effort and you still can't find one, PM me and I'll see ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hehe, I'm official apparently. ;) Love the colours, by the way.. very distracting though.. so pretty! Welcome to YWS anyways! Hopefully, I'll see more distracting colours.. or even better, some ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    What's a GEO..?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    It's not just a car.. It's a Morgan. ;)

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Ah! I totally never saw this! Happy un-birthday, Wiggy. :)

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Well, if I had a huge amount of money.. and time to wait.. and lol, I could drive .. I think I'd want a Morgan. Look! Prettiness... :P

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Hehe, I end up not being able to sleep 'cause I keep getting ideas and having to get up and write it down, then I go back to bed and ...

    Sep 5, 2006


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde