User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Oooh.. loving the Spanish (though I don't know much myself... :( ) Ah well, hope you've been having fun here. It's a fun place to be - in fact, try ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hiiiii Binky! :D Please excuse any hyperness.. it's late and I've had too much sugar today.. Anyway. Lol, you've had loads of replies.. I almost wonder if you need another ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    I like the one about chocolate milk and the one with the cat from Shrek. :D

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I don't really know what Daishi are either... I'm assuming they're something like the mechs in Gundam Wing and Full Metal Panic. Hehe, very funny though... I'm noticing a trend ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    What's wrong with British sitcoms...? Lol, and who are Jerry Louis and Benny Hill? Actually... scrap that. Just looked up Benny Hill on wiki and you're probably right, he doesn't ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    Hehe, I would have to agree with Snoink: sounds a lot like FREAK. ;) Not that that's a bad thing - I'd love to see how two similar ideas can ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    And I swear I've been told on numerous occasions that Tea time in the UK is at 4 pm. I have a feeling the person who told you meant 'afternoon ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Newsletter Submission Call!

    When's the deadline - Friday? Can't wait to see it in action! ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    I don't even like tea...:D Wiggy, I'm shocked! Hehe, you don't even want to know how many different types of tea I have in my cupboard... ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    Huzzah! Wait... isn't tea at four? I don't know what tea you're thinking of, but I'm thinking of tea as in dinner as in food. ;) Have to say though.. ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Fair enough. It's what I was told - that's all. I didn't think they'd do it purposely, but I was told that they gave funds. The 'charity' bit, I already ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Not to mention before that the long bombing campaign of the IRA. Which apparently - correct me if I'm wrong - the American Government funded. Fire's got the right idea. ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIYAS!!!

    I'm guessing you say it how it's spelled: Ryuichi. Looks pretty Japanese to me. ;) So.. hehe, on that note, do you know any Japanese? Love the language - it's ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Ah, love the name. Greek, right? Had fun touring the site so far? Hope you're enjoying it... Feel free to PM me if you need help. See you 'round, --Kay

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hehe, I know gyrfalcon too.. I think she's discovered how crazy the chatroom can be, at least. ;) So what genre do you prefer? Hopefully we'll be seeing your work ...

    Sep 10, 2006


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown