-
Re: Post Your Character Pics
Here are some close likenesses to the characters in Poetic Injustice:: As for my NaNo novel... hmm, will go have a look on the Internet now.
Oct 18, 2006 -
Re: Greetings from Cooltown.
Ooh... Rikki is the name of the person who sang 'suteki da ne'... you know it? Anyway, welcome to YWS. Hope you have fun and feel free to PM me ...
Oct 12, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Wow... so now, I'm confused. Isn't Mars meant to be red?
Oct 12, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Europe, including Brazil, will remain free from Imperial control or conflict, unless any European nation requests entry, and it may be granted at that time. Europe, including Brazil...? I'm sure ...
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: Nameless as of yet...
Ah, so you did read it... ;) But, lol, I still owe you a crit for the Chair... Glad you liked it though.
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site
"I know it's a word used in KOL Chat (Kingdom of Loathing)." Hehe, so you're on KOL too... I sort of am... bit irregular, haven't visited the site in a ...
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: HIIIIII
Can I shorten your name to Jessie.. or even Jess? The one above your avvie is fairly hard for my poor brain to remember... :? Hehe, I hope you've had ...
Oct 8, 2006 -
Re: Yes I;m a newbie
Hey Sam! :) Hope you're enjoying your time here so far... it is a fairly large site, especially for newcomers, so feel free to message me if you need any ...
Oct 8, 2006 -
Re: hello!
Ooh... pirates. Loved the whole Jack Sparrow thing, hehe. Just one question though... what's a DBQ? Another american thing that I haven't been told about, I guess... unless I'm just ...
Oct 8, 2006 -
Re: Hello, all
Hi! You're from YFW, right? I seem to remember you being one of the first to be here anyways.. but correct me if I'm wrong. So yes, I remember you. ...
Oct 8, 2006 -
Re: Newbies to this website
Ooh.. so you're in Dorset, eh? Not there anymore (haven't been for 18 years) but I was born there so.. I do sorta know the place. Grandparents are in Poole ...
Oct 8, 2006 -
Re: NaNoWriMo
I'm over there too. Signed up as soon as I could without missing a whole night of sleep. I got pretty annoyed when I kept refreshing and at one in ...
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Toddler Buys Pink Convertible on eBay
The seller of the second-hand car, a dealer from Worcestershire, central England, was amused by the bid and agreed not to force the sale through. That's where I am!! :P ...
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: It's the welcome wagon!
Hi! Not only does your name look pretty French.. but you have French in your sig too! :D I love French.. t'is so great. Hehe, anyways, haven't been around for ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^
Hehe... tanjoubi wa omedatou, my dear Imp. ;) Hope you have fun on.. Friday, right? I'm getting very confused.. partly because it's the wrong side of twelve o' clock, but ...
Sep 21, 2006
