-
Re: Good Afternoon!
Well, if you're looking for someone to critique something.... what if you offer a swap? For every 1000 words of your work that they critique, you critique the same amount ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Hey...
Um.. yeah, nice simile Brad. ;) Just out of interest, what exactly is steampunk? Sounds.. vaguely familiar, but it'd be useful to know. Hope you have fun here, though it ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Hey.....Im new!
*looks at the end of Snoink's post* Well, that was random... hehe. I'd like to echo that - being killed by a rhino wouldn't be fun at all, I guess. ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: newbie here great story writer!!!
Hope you're having fun here so far! Um.. know this has already been said, but what are you writing? What's your favourite genre as well? Feel free to send me ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...
Bambi (pretty sure that was the 90s..) Barbie Girl by Aqua (um.. I.. don't know the words..hehe) Snow! (doesn't happen so much anymore..) Oh, and to echo Bjorn, I definitely ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!
dusky -- I added you on LJ! We can bug each other for word counts on it if you want. ;) claudette -- my whole plot is on the LJ ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light
I'm with Liz. I like the skin and all but I'm not for halloween - don't like the idea of getting eggs thrown or anything.
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.
I think someone once said it was anti-American, pro-Palestinian/anti-Israeli and pro-EU. Sounds about right except for the american thing. I'm not sure... I wouldn't disagree with that so quickly. I ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?
What REALLY confused me was when I was listening to a speech by Tony Blair and he said the word "ad-ver-tis-ment." I had to phonetically sound it out and then ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!
Just in case anyone's interested... here's my plot so far: Started the bloggy thing specially for NaNo.. should be fun. ;) I have lots of plot holes at the moment, ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Ok Go
Yes... I first saw that on Soccer AM (My dad was watching it, not me. =P) and I absolutely love the video. Must be one of the least expensive ways ...
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: St. Petersburg Update
Ooh... idea! Try this: ... You can watch news, music videos, and lots of other stuff. :)
Oct 20, 2006 -
Re: St. Petersburg Update
I hope you're going to be learning Finnish before you go then. ;)
Oct 18, 2006 -
Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you
Hi Jon. :) What sort of poetry do you write? Ever tried fiction as well? Tis all fun. Anyhow, I'll try to remember to check that link you gave us. ...
Oct 18, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
OMGZ everyone those are gorgeous pics!!!!! Jack-I'm loving the ones of Paris. That castle that Mandy's standing by-it looks like it came out of a fairy tale! I'm sure I'll ...
Oct 18, 2006
