User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi Liz! (Okay to call you Liz?) I used to post nothing but poetry, for much the same reasons as you - hated my stories, never finished them, etc. - ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hi Devon. Welcome to the site! Quite cool about the horror... as I may need to write some murder scenes for my NaNo. Any tips? ;) Oh, and Canada is ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    More south than west...Dorset if thats any help :P I was born there!!! :P I'm about three hours away now though, maybe more... Not quite as near as I'd thought.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    *dittos Dreamy* *finds NaNo file* Yay for writing! :D

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Eep! Jack did a lot more than me... I did something over 1000 words which isn't bad for me. Really tired too so I'll go to bed now and try ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Eep... 37 minutes to go... I'm going to go stock up on coffee, water, snacks and music before I write. Was going to have a nap before 12 but I ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ooh, in my senior year, Ima go to Japan... Which means I need to save some $5-$10 thousand dollars... Depening on which program I use... Rotary Exchange is $5000, but ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Three hours to go!!!!! *panics*

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    Jesseble - how south west do you mean? Mine's sorta near-ish on the map.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Um, I've never done Halloween... plus the only time I ever saw trick-or-treaters was last year. So... yeah, doesn't bother me much either way. Eggs suck though.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Titling Issues

    I have a title for my NaNo already... but only 'cause I keep going over character conversations and things in my head and something that the antagonist said sounded soooo ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    What does MO stand for? *confused*

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I was actually wondering which member was japanese for a minute there... before I remembered dynamo's there at the moment. *squints* Um... I think I can see my dot. Somewhere ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    You mean you did 50k in five days?! Wow... imagine how much you could write in thirty! ;) Anyway, hope you're enjoying it here so far. What's your plot so ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Actually... I have to admit, I have books that I used to love but now I just can't force myself to read them... or when I do, I end up ...

    Oct 28, 2006


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio