User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    Letting your soul Invite breath into your body For years to come, you wish it was Eternal.... but it will end. I like the second line best, even though Snoink ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Unprotected xx

    Ah... Well, the main problem here is that it seems like you've taken most of this from something that someone else has written. E.g. Naked by Avril Lavigne. I wouldn't ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy!

    Hi Lea, and welcome to YWS. :) You probably should try not to use chatspeak... Hehe, I remember when I first joined the site (third member!) and Fire used to ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Claudette - French is fun, don't you think? :D I got to 50,030 on Tuesday the 27th, just before midnight so I was three days early. Wrote pretty much nothing ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lucid dreams

    Ah, I love this one. Okay, so there are a lot of parts which I don't understand so well, but that tends to be the way with me and poetry, ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: he is asleep

    I did at least like how you seemed to be going for something different. I haven't seen many poems that are based around conversations before... However, I do think you ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my snowflake

    First of all, I prefer it when each line has a capital letter. I know that's a small thing to pick up on, but I just think it looks better... ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Dreamy... Your dad lives in Bongolia? Where's that?! XD Hehe, I'm glad my parents aren't on this site. I'd get embarrassed enough if my friends saw my stuff on here. ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I want to join in taking over the world too. I can help with the karate skills. :D Anyways... I sorta know Dynamo. Did the pirate storybook with him for ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Jakster

    Hehe... looks like if I want to know anything about you, I just have to ask Tony instead. ;) Hope you're having fun round the site. Feel free to PM ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi Led, I can see you share MH's taste in music. ;) What sort of stories do you write? Any particular genre? See ya round the site, Kay

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hi!!!

    Hi Briana. :) You really do have a low attention span... I could tell from that part where you said abou the fly bugging you. XD Hehe, flies bug me ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Claudette.... it's 'fermez', not 'fermer' ;) 43,546 words at the moment, and I probably won't be writing any more tonight as it's past midnight and I'm tired. There's a write-in ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Think you could make some Hyde ones? (From L'arc~en~ciel) I might be able to find some pics on my pc - you'll have to bear with me though. Cheers, Kay. ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Avoiding the Passive Voice

    *raises hand* Guilty as charged, I'm afraid. I overuse the passive tense a LOT, which is okay in some scenes, but not through the whole book... Gotta say, t'is a ...

    Nov 26, 2006


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop