User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Pirates: Chapter One. I rounded the next corner, my feet making such a loud sound as I ran, and kept on running, desperate to get away. I hated how it ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: It's Over!

    Well, I'm not posting my NaNo at the moment, only my new WIP, so I probably won't be using that. I'll have a look though, and get back to you. ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: St Andrew Day

    I'm going to be so confused when I move to Edinburgh... It'll be like, which team do I vote for?! Hehe, yes... *hides* EDIT: Also! I love the Edinburgh accent. ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Continuing the nano...

    Well... I'm not continuing my NaNo, or at least not unless I give it a good edit sometime next year. It's just a bit odd at the moment. :roll: Still, ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    This is perfect! Dreamy needs her long-overdue Chair crit, lol. I'm so in. :) Lol. Ditto. ;)

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Teo -- You watched Moonchild?! Ooh, worth watching then? I've seen the trailers but I haven't been able to get hold of it yet... *goes to find picture* :)

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    I want snow!! *cries* It's annoying... We get cold and wet and dark, but we don't get snow. :(

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Hehe... my brother keeps coming back from school with his nails painted black. He says his friends do it to him. Saying that, he also has black leather gloves that ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do You Critique?

    I find that I tend to be much pickier with stories that are very well-written. There have been stories that I have really enjoyed critiquing, 'cause I've had to think ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hehe, I want to do this too... Age: 18 Star sign: Gemini Chinese Zodiac: Dragon I'm the same as Snoink. :) Now, that I've had my fun, welcome to the ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Um... I won't be able to get to a computer on Saturday or Sunday, but I'll try and see if I can do it anyway. Are we allowed to use ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    At the moment... my uncle. He actually went to Hiroshima on his own to teach English, even though he had never been there before [he had just left uni then] ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I finished the 50k on the twentyseventh. :D I sort of haven't finished the last chapter though, and it needs MAJOR editing before I let anyone even get near it.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Re: Integrate This! -- THE COMIC

    Hehe, I like it... Any idea how regular is this going to be? :)

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life in the Palace

    I'm quite confused about the setting too... It seems like it has to be England 'cause of the whole palace/queen/princess thing, but then you mention football (which seems to be ...

    Nov 29, 2006


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell