User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    "OH NOES, NOT PAT BUCHANAN!" =P

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Privyet!

    Privyet back! =D I know what you mean about symbolism. My NaNo's probably going to be full of it. ;) What sort of genre stories do you write? Or do ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thanks so much for the critique Matt! =) I generally don't like second person narrative very much, and find it difficult to write, but this wasn't too bad. Hm, so ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Banner-thing

    Clau -- Hurrah! =D Only I'd have to think about my title first - I thought I had it but I might ask around first to see what people think ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I really hope this makes sense as it's sort of based on a story I was planning once. I'd like to know how it sounds to people who don't know ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Being Me

    Couldn't find a lot wrong with it grammatically. Just one or two things I should mention: I'm often told that love is the best, feeling to have deep in your ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Musuko - it'd be better if you edited your first post, rather than posting several times. PM me if you don't know how. =) As for me, I voted Pat, ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I shall stand by you

    Trident makes a good point. Imagery and metaphors could add a lot of depth to this. At the moment, it's nice, but just nice... I really think you can make ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    Because of those hundred, only three people got constant constructive criticism and support. I'm... not so sure. Of course, constructive criticism and support are great, but I would argue that ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Hi Kat! Welcome to the site. =) I love the avatar by the way, even though, like you, I didn't notice the HP link until it was pointed out. Woops! ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eon

    It's not so much that it's too long exactly... it's just that it's currently very hard to read and therefore critique due to it's format. But don't worry! All you ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    With the map, I may have a few tips as to how to improve... if only because I love drawing maps. =D Start with pencil, preferably something like 2B. I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Banner-thing

    :shock: I want one too! Hehe. :P It's really good though. What I like most is how you used black and white photos, as well as the close-up eyes versus ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Troubleshooting

    Just a rough effort. The story should be posted soon. These are lyrics for a song, right? So I'm guessing from this part ^ that it would be part of ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    Nate spamed the site I had been on, YFW, and it died. I migrated over here, partly at the instance of other members I'd know from YFW: Crysi, EBM, Tara, ...

    Sep 16, 2007


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein