User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Chapter One reposted [partly due to Dreamy so only semi-edited - hopefully I haven't missed anything out... Most notable difference for anyone who's already read it is at the end.] ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Thanks Rose and Myth for the comments. :) Both really helpful. The guards seemed to have come to a decision, and moved out of the way of the door, letting ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    Well, I don't mind so much about not getting loads as long as they're constructive. Getting ones that only say "This is good/bad" is worse than getting none at all. ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    This is great Jack! Can't believe I only just found it... that's what I get for just looking at the posts from after I last logged in. ;) Hehe, and ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Do we still get today and tomorrow? I hope so 'cause I think I've only done four or five so far...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    Love the tiger! You draw really well. :) No idea about the whiskers thing though... I think you'll have to decide that for yourself.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Kyle, Glad to hear you like fantasy. T'is fun stuff. Hope you have fun on the site, but feel free to PM me if you have trouble with anything ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Lol! Well, it seems I can keep to something once I get into a routine, and I didn't sprint with the NaNo; most days I did less than 2k. Did ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Brooke Leighann

    My dear, sweet Brooke Leighann So many times I've wished for your hand Your words were cruel but your touch was soft I’d give and I’d give but it was ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: love hina

    I'm guessing this is fanfiction, right? First thing I would say is that it'd be a lot easier to read if you had used a spellcheck or something first. It ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Thanks, Cass, so much for the comments. :) I was not quite sure how it was my fault though... surely, if he had written it by hand, then there was ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • General Articles Re: National Novel Writing Month

    The only part I found confusing was where you quoted. I thought it was a little difficult to know where Chris Baty ended and you began. That could be a ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: DRAGON

    It's funny. I don't even remember writing some of those lines. T'is so old. ;) Thanks for the critiques anyway. I might try writing some more, see if I can ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    -- Like Dusky said, it feels a lot easier to carry on after you've already written a thousand words. -- Telling EVERYONE is a good move, and really helps my ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    A quick note: I don't usually use swearing in stories, but I felt it was only put in where necessary. However, if anyone feels that there is excessive swearing at ...

    Dec 2, 2006


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee