User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    Hehe... I hope I don't end up getting blamed for anything like this if I ever get to be a translator. I'll just have to make sure I don't put ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: love hina

    Don't feel you have to ask. ;) If I were you though, I'd put it in a new thread. Unless, of course, it's also a Love Hina one, in which ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! I've been here a while, so feel free to PM me if you get lost or just need a little help. Most people will be ready to help out ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    I just chose one of my character's surnames (Delamere) and I like it 'cause you could think of it as 'de la mer' (of the sea), plus I think it ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not too sure... Usually, if I've had that many, I'm not in company of anyone I have to impress. There are the other guys of course, but they couldn't care ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    I'd have to second Grif there... Some French books that I've read haven't had speech marks. Perhaps that's just a foreign thing that I'm going to have to get used ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't shop, as such. My father gets everything we need, and more... I'm not even too sure where he gets it from. He rarely leaves the island, after all. ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    This is such a problem for me, and others I am sure. I was urged by a horrible sentence to make this thread. "But Rieux was gazing frowningly at the ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    Is it worth watching? Someone mentioned Full Metal Panic as well... I've almost finished watching that; just got the last cd of series 3 to watch. Should be fun. :)

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hi Un. (Is there anything else I can call you? Unrecompensed is too long, but Un seems too short. ;) ) Seems I'm a bit late to be welcoming you, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    I can't say I'm very good at music myself... but that just means I get all the more impressed at people who can play an instrument. So what do you ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!

    Hi Sokool. It seems I haven't welcomed you yet... *shakes head* Anyway! Welcome to YWS, and I hope you have a good time here. There are some good critters here, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hey! I'm a veggie too -- maybe we could share recipes? Jack already said it, but it really is cool that you've finished three novels already. I sort of have ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Chrismas Song

    I can't remember the title, but the one whose chorus goes like this: Come and worship, Worship Christ the king. Come and worship, Worship Christ the new-born king. Yeah, so ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    ... Okay, so maybe I got a little carried away. ;)

    Dec 9, 2006


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate