User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    dont know if ive sed this already but im 16! :)

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    i didnt see the snake avatars... anyway the 2 things i can think of offhand that im scared of are - heights. sum1 else sed that... cant remember who it ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: School aka Prison

    sorry if i sound stupid but what is KND??... and is a cell phone the same as a mobile?

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: School aka Prison

    sorry if i sound stupid but what is KND??...

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    i like it! weird thing 2 write bout tho!!! :D

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gates

    I want to add a couple more verses but I've got to think about it more... (it's meant to be the history of my story) I'll post it again once ...

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    When it comes to dragons, crysi is completely obsessed !

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: suspense

    Does anyone have any tips for creating suspense in a story..? :?

    Nov 15, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gates

    stars whispered, gates closed. fear mounted, as red sun rose. a new day dawned, a battle won. people mourned, for what had begun. ... I would post the next verse ...

    Nov 15, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi, I'm KayJuran (my Internet name!) I'm from the young fantasy writers site and I saw your post there so I thought I'd give the site a try! Hmmm... well, ...

    Nov 15, 2004


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman