User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Media Reviews Re: Les Miserables

    Anyone seen the film of it? Not sure if there's more than one, so for clarity's sake, the one with Gerard Depardieu starring. Have to say, from what I've seen ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    Is the book available in the UK or only in the US?

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yaa.. Im a newbie

    I second Sureal... That's a LOT of posts, at least according to the new-posts page that I was on earlier. ;) Seems I won't have to help you too much, ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Hi Kuhinoor, Hopefully, you'll find this is a good place to improve your writing. I know I have. ;) Have fun here, and feel free to PM me anytime. Kay.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    I don't think Zeige rhymes with cheese... at least, not if it is indeed a German word. Maybe... TSEYE-guh.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Snoink -- I like that last one... sounds fun! Thing is, with me, sometimes I hear something that just sounds so good for a title, I have to write it ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Icaruss -- that sounds like a pretty cool way of doing it. Sort of symbolic.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Beginning of a Legend.

    Well, I can see the formatting looks a lot better. More paragraphs = good. ;)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hi Zeige, Name sounds German -- does it mean anything or did you just make it up? I'm sure I should know if it does, but... I'll forgive myself for ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arora

    One thing I would suggest: I know Yuudia is male and Sora is female, but because of the names being foreign, it can be hard to tell. Perhaps you could ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Would you hit me if I said that the second one looked like Yoda...? *flees*

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    Let's see... I work. I'm a dinner lady at a girl's school, a waitress at two places, occasionally I do pot-wash, and I also tutor French and German. Aside from ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Beginning of a Legend.

    Okay, I'm going to write anything I see down as I read, then I'll put any first impressions or thoughts about the characters at the end. Here goes... She shivered ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    Thanks Bob! :) I'll check it out as soon as I can.

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Just wondering, 'cause it's something I've been doing recently. I like to have titles that are catchy, or play with words, or just sound good . If I hear a ...

    Dec 13, 2006


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984