User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!! i got a guitar! :D

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    Yep! You all know now so there're no excuses... :D :wink:

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    well i already know a bit bout what crysi looks like cus she sed once & shes got red hair (which fits well w the dragon thing!) hmmm... part from ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: DRAGON

    hehe hopefully gud things... :P

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    Hi, this is KayJuran! Though, my real name is Rachel. If you're wondering KayJuran is just my Internet name - it also used to be the name of a character ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    where r the brits?!? why here i am! hello firestarter! in case any of u dont know already im british! i live on the malvern hills in England. thats where ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: FIREBIRD

    Born from ashes, Alive through fear of others. Beautiful creature, Yet hides a tortured soul. Feathered wings, Cannot bring him to heaven. Red and gold, Reflects the harshness of the ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: DRAGON

    A tribute 2 Crysi... Leathery wings, Take me high. Desperately, I hold on tight. Smoke he snorts, In a puff of cloud. Fire he breathes, Surrounds as a shroud. The ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Change Is Necessary

    Change is Necessary. I cannot control your role in life, And so I must despise, The way that you have chosen. I see it in your eyes. Everytime we are ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart Has Been Sealed

    Lost in my thoughts, Fighting, searching. Long have I sought, for a way of loving. No matter how I try, No matter what I do. I cannot seem to find, ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    i generally write the general outline of the story & try 2 let the story tell itself after that... sumtimes i'll write down exactly what i want 2 happen in ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    i got it bout 1am gmt 2day - it wuz really annoyin couldnt go on 4 ages...

    Dec 22, 2004


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26