-
Re: The Glass Bead
Freewrite this morning. Not really for anything - I was just testing out a new piece of writing software, and the first thing I saw to inspire me was 'Das ...
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: Cheese Slicer
What makes the perfect slice of cheese? Thick enough to get the flavor Thin enough to melt on a slice of toasted bread Only the Finnish cheese slicer can perform ...
Sep 28, 2007 -
Re: Test yourself
I don't understand... Do you mean this is something you've written yourself, or are we supposed to guess where it's come from? If it's the latter, then it should be ...
Sep 27, 2007 -
Re: Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church
I know what you mean, writeme. There was film somewhere of a five year old girl singing a hate song. It's just disgusting... They seem to revel in all the ...
Sep 27, 2007 -
Re: My Personal Statement
Hm, not sure if you still need help with this or not, but.... As of yet, I am still unsure of my final destination. Having immensely enjoyed both Law and ...
Sep 27, 2007 -
Re: Quotes from the bible
For my NaNo, I'm hoping I can get some biblical quotes, either about heaven and angels or the devil. Thanks in advance for any help! Kay.
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Caveman
Bearskin wrapping belly caveman rises from fire dunking a stick into and taking it away from he stands erect like metal black beard blossoms cheek and arches it all the ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Prequel.
Thanks everyone for the critiques! Sorry I took a while to get back to you. Wow. It seems like Peter Pan, only with girls and an older target audience. I ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It
I haven't read infraRED yet, but I'll be sure to have a look at it sometime. =) 1. Apart from reminding me of a starfish... (=P) this looks like something ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: The voices, God, the voices.
Wow, this is actually quite creepy... Is she supposed to be going mad or are there actually voices there? The impression I'm getting is that it's either supposed to be ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Prequel.
Well, I know I'm not so great at fiction at the moment, but if you point out where I'm going wrong, I'll try my best to fix any bad habits. ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Privyet!
-KayJuran->> What on earth is a "NaNo?" NaNo(WriMo) is National Novel Writing Month in November... if you'd like to try it, you've still got a month to think it over, ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Dreaming Deep?
No! Dreamy, you have to make the deadline this time, or you won't be able to do NaNo with us! =( And then no lemon cake for you! Muhahaha... Hehe. ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Untitled
Thanks for replying again. =) Okay, so... the only thing that confuses you is the blue, right? Well, I use blue as an adjactive instead of blanks--so it's up to ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Untitled
Thank you gadi! Really helpful comments. =) "And you thought you should be part of it, That you owed them something. You never realised the truth until the end." This ...
Sep 20, 2007
