User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Humph! What am I going to write now? Nice, JC xD* Marianne Alex drove me to the coffee shop, and we talked. About everything, I believe. It was dark outside, ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Great War

    Hi Heart! I'm Kat, and I will review this piece of yours :wink: I'll do line by line grammar and punctuation corrections, and sometimes some meaning or imagery comments. Line ...

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    Yeah, because it's like if we aren't in it, he's going to be like in a sub-story, because he's away from the group. I think. Oh an dsorry for the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Oh, men! Now I have to make Maria date Alex. Damn it!

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *So, you decided to kill him?!*

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    So, are they all going in the games?

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *So, is everyone entering the games? If so, we need to find a way of getting them there.* Zane I didn't even noticed when I got sleepy. Neither when I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Hum. Thanks, JC. Long post, sorry.* Marianne Why had everyone left on their paths? I couldn't believe it! We hadn't solved anything in that damn conversation! I decided to talk ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the lonley tree

    Hi GamesEnd! How are you doing? I believe I haven't met you. I'm Kat, and I will be your reviewer for today! On to it! Line to stanza comments! There ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tragedy

    Hi by my rules! Nice name :wink: I'm Kat, nice to meet you and welcome to YWS dear! If you need anything to find your way around, feel free to ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Seven Letters

    Hi Meep! I'm here as requested, dear. I am very sad to say I won't have many things to say. This wonderful piece has already been very well criticized, and ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zane I glanced over my head, and saw Cappy talking to Jason. He had big bruises all over him. "I'm guessing that means civilization isn't going to help us." I ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    *Hum. My character just killed a human, so* Arabella I walked away of the bleeding body, almost running, when I passed a vulture who apparently saw me killing that young ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Can someone bring Maria in, please?*

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *Sure do ^^* Johanna Avelle and Madeleine, the two young ladies that I knew could see things as me and Felicity, left shortly after our disagreement. I believed they we're ...

    May 2, 2009


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold