User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi i'm new

    Hi Mitsuki! *waves at computer screen* How are you, dear? I'm overly exited to be greeting again. Anyway, I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! You'll have ...

    May 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Oh, sorry! It was Mike! It's just so confusing. There are so many characters and I'm on others storybooks and in the war... Anywhoooo, I don't know what to post. ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *Uhhhh! Interesting. Crying. On to it!* Zane He died. Parted from this world. To somewhere unclear and far away. Beyond our reach. April was hugging me, but I didn't knew ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lo :)

    Hi bookslug! I'm Kat, nice to meet you. Oh, how I miss greeting! Anyway, here in YWS we have three major rules. - Keep the 2:1 ratio. That means that ...

    May 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I think no one has anything to say. Face it! We have a good plot, lots of drama, and no one is posting! Maria just got raped, Kevin is in ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: my interpratation of the song:Broken strings, James Morrison

    Hi lil! I'm Kat, nice to meet you! This caught my eye, because I love that song! I think you should change your title, because some people might assume your ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please Listen

    Hi Layla! I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and I will review your piece! :D Stanza by stanza! I feel I'm not good enough to be called your daughter. You ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: into the cracks of the earth

    Hi JFW! *stares at SpongeBob* *waves SpongeBob imaginary flag* Anyway, onto your review, dear! Stanza by stanza! what would you do if I took a chance dared to dream and ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Oh, June, dear! I'm sorry I can't give you a helpful or detailed review, since I suck at reviewing art, but I will tell you that I loved these! These ...

    May 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    xD

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Yeah. Soap opera.* Marianne Could Adam had stopped it? Could anyone stopped it? I forced myself to smile, when we walked away from my nightmare. Could this be happening? The ...

    May 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of a teenage disaster 5

    Hi Megan! Good, I really liked this story of yours ^_^ Let's get onto your review! Grammar and Punctuation Or the first day of school as my parents call it. ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beach scene

    Wow! *stares at computer screen* Shauni reviewed fiction! *throws blue confetti* Anyway, hi elly! Welcome to YWS, dear. As Shauni, has mentioned, only check the Welcoming forum on Monday. There's ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Let it start! Sorry, long post* Marianne "Only because he's a jackass!" I screamed over to Lei, and I could swear I had seen a small hidden chuckle. I returned ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smile For Me

    Hi molk! I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and I will review this delightful piece. I believe this is the first review, at least it is right now. Now, onto ...

    May 7, 2009


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing