User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Different

    Hi unstable! I'm Kat, and I will review your poem ;) Line(s) by line(s)! Dig a dark whole in your life, big enough to let mistakes flow in, Wrong decisions ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Raquel I got off the yacht at some beach, no one in sight. Before I could say anything, the yacht left the shore. I was standing in the beach, looking ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Karin I wondered around the house, tired of the same old routine. I was alone, in a mansion on the outside of the woods. Something was knocked over, and I ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New :)

    Hi Berry! Wow, you entered NaNo? *bows* Welcome to YWS, dear! I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and I am a greeter. A greeter is a person whose job is ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    A hunter? Okay! Name: Robert (last name is unknown) Age: 21 Gender: Male Powers/abilities: Rob is a hunter. He was born into the business by his uncle. He is extremely ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    YWSers rock!

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Here's my so called spot! Name: Karin Minhayle Age: She appears 18-20, but lost count of the years Gender: Female Species:White crow Species history: The white crow are the higher ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowah Powah

    June, dear! I so love your photos! I still have one of those on photo bucket you were wondering which one to enter the contest as my wallpaper ;) Well, ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    I claim a spot!

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: True Love

    Hi jumping jacks! I'm Kat and I will review your piece ;) Stanza to stanza! 4 hours in a car Just waiting to see you As I come into town ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: kamusta!! ('hello' in filipino language)

    Hi darkangel!

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -Insert amazing interesting Title here!-

    See? We eventually show up :D Hello dear! I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! *shakes hand* Carly forgot one rule: -Rate your posts. Rated posts will ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Infamous Di... or LITHY

    I've wanted to be a writer basically since I figured out that people can get paid for writing stories. Awesome, ain't it? :lol: Hi!*waves* I'm Kat, nice to meet you. ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Me too. But if we're totally killing the actual Boarding School, I don't know if we could last very long on another :S

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I call Portugal! Name: Raquel Pereira Reis Age: 15 Personality: She's kind, and very gallant. She likes to cross the rules, but without anyone knowing. She had best friends back ...

    Jun 13, 2009


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh