User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hey Aqua Marine! Nice to meet you :D I'm Kat. Welcome aboard YWS! I'm glad Sleeping Valor has briefed you some rules, but I'm obligate to fill some spots ;) ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Raquel I smiled warmly at Ayu. "Too much noise," I calmly said. The wind gusts coming from the sea where a nice contrast with the heat. "Why did you followed?" ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    *No worries :D* Raquel Everyone seemed to get along, but still it was too much noise for my head. I picked up my gabs, and walked along the beach, alone, ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Burned out

    For Shina's contest . I took as an inspiration this image . Burned out By Kat It burned silently; the flame, as if never to collapse, to die. It reminded ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Music-poooh! Would you please (does puppy eyes) review my entry for Rosey's contest? Which path to take? Thanks!

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Karin I sighed. I knew Ceja wouldn't lead them here, on purpose, but she said she didn't had time to cover her tracks properly. Something moved outside and I went ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Which path to take?

    So, this is for Rosey's contest . Hope you enjoy it! Which path to take? by Kat I watched the girl enter the cave, knowing already what she would find. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    *Oh! Sorry Chinchilla. Theres a part where you wrote 'they', so I thought it wasn't her. * Karin I held out my hand, and flashed a big smile. "I'm Karin." ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    *Can someone bring Karin in?* Robert I scanned the supposed couple closely. They were both something, but against both I wouldn't stand a change. I hated admitting defeat, but I ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    *Billy, mind if Raquel and Josh give it a go? ;)* Raquel Good, I was no longer alone. Ayu seemed nice and Alice and Melissa. It was interesting to see ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. I've seen the movies, but nothing to stand out. TPBM has totally entered my contest xD

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Well, you give me no choice but to ban you for being too sensitive when it comes to jokes about boys. :P

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Canada! ;) 7/10

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    We've got drama! We've got plot! Post, for God's sake!

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Different

    My, my! Unstable, you have gotten better :D I'm glad you could so well improve your poem. You still haven't corrected some grammar mistake, which I'll point out: pretending to ...

    Jun 18, 2009


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman