User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome to the Ol' mighty YWS, dogs xD I'm Kat! *shakes hand* Nice to meet you! I see that you have posted a poem! it's on the recent literally addictions. ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    You have a fetish for love triangles, haven't you Bolt? There's already a love triangle with Kevin! Kevin-Nick-Lei remember? We can't repeat things. Also, we need to to talk to ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!! I'm new

    Hi Socks! Nice name ;) If you like socks, Musicloo wrote a script named The Adventures of Sock-ee, the Lost Sock: It's hilarious xD Anywhoooo, I'm Kat *shakes hand* Welcome ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Roo.

    Welcome aboard the YWS ship, Roo! I'm Kat, nice to meet you *shakes hand* Oh, an urban fantasy novel? Sound interesting! Don't forget, if you want reviews post it on ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    Hi Miriam... or Hannah... Anyway, I'm here! (as requested). You wanted me to review all the chapters? I'll see what I can arrange, but I think it will take a ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -No title-

    Hey Darko! Nice to have you around again, floating the poetry forums ;) Kat's here for a review -- as requested! Let's get on to it! Stanza by stanza Lousy ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I miss you

    Hey Carly! Kat's here -- again -- as requested! Did you see me cry…. When you left I died… How do these two relate? Make some connection. We are people ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Simplicity

    Hi Carly (again)! This is the third review, so I have two more to go. I won't do this one, as I did with the others, because basically you just ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What lies beyond

    A/N: I was eating gummy bears and listening to Michael Jackson's MTV tribute yesterday, so you can guess what you're up to read --' Between carmine roses and lullaby lilies ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Protection from the lions

    Hi Carly! *waves* I'm here for a review -- as requested! I haven't read the reviews above, so I'm sorry if I repeat stuff, 'kay? They have tracked me down ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Fairy dust! *.* shinyyyy (I can fly!) 8/10 ;)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because I say so. Ha!

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Creepy... 6/10

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Ugh, yes. TPBM has participated in the Completely Evil Plan.

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You and Your Eyes

    Hi Carly! Kat's here -- as requested! :D So, on to it! The first thing I'd like to point out, is how cliche it sounds. How so very normal, regular. ...

    Jun 26, 2009


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis