User avatar

*writewatiwant*

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Oreos! *drools* I just ate them today! :D *hands out an Oreo to the newbie* Rock for life!

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! Obviously.

    Heya Rfitts! I come a bit late. Is it ever late to welcome someone? I think not. So, I'm Kat, nice to meet you. Oh my, a Twilight fan! Quick ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling

    Hey KAYYO! Welcome to YWS. I'm Kat, and I will be your reviewer. First of all, I'd like to remind you of the rules. We have a 2:1 policy. That ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Your newly acquired member

    Hey Liz! Welcome to the big family of YWS! I'm Kat, nice to meet you ^^ Here, we have three simple rules. 1. We have a 2:1 policy. That means ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hey Kemunto! Welcome to our big family of YWS! You'll soon be addicted too. I'm Kat, nice to meet you ^^ If you want to meet people that have the ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Kat, nice to meet you ^^ Ha ha, don't take us by mistaken. We're pretty evil on the inside (muahahahaha!). Nah, just kidding! It ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Indeed I can't wait! I have a friend that loves the Harry Potter series, and she read them in secret because it's against her religion and her mother wouldn't let ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome me! or no cookies for you!

    No cookies?! Welcome, welcome, dear! Welcome to the big family of YWS! You've managed to finish, not only one, but two books? I can't even finish... well, anything! But I'm ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'Morning!

    Hey Tinker! Mind if I call you that? I'm Kat, nice to meet you ^^ Welcome to the big family of YWS! You'll soon get addicted, as the most of ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Heya Storm! May I call you that? I'm Kat, nice to meet you. It seems you have been well advised! Then I'll just welcome you ^^ I also like the ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings Earhlings...I'm new

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Kat, nice to meet you ^^ I just wanted to greet you. You'll have great fun here! And don't be afraid to post your work. It ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Welcome to YWS, Ariani! What a beautiful name! IS it your real name or just what you like using? My name is Catarina, but I hate it, so I use ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Heya Share Your Smile! That name makes me smile :D I seems everyone has explained everything to you! Oh my, Harry Potter and Twilight? I love both! Not in an ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! It seems I come a little late to be able to have anything to explain, so I'll just welcome you ^^ Emo Rock? I like ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...Hi.

    Hey Bella! Maybe you don't recall me... I'm Kat! You sent me a PM... Anyway, I thought I'd explain the rules to you, since apparently no one did, and I'm ...

    Apr 7, 2009


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka