User avatar

*singsoffkey*

  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Should I mention that Johnny Depp is not actually married? And, Johnny Depp being the only exception, I really don't like guys in make-up... will this cause someone to murder ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Insecure are we?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    They obviously didn't try too hard... What would you say if you woke up one morning to see all of your stuffed animals performing a ballet?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you missplace my order?!

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Restoration by Phillips, Craig, and Dean

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Was it tall and purple and heading this way?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You'll Still Make Me Smile

    "Nothing's for certain, In this crazy world We live in, " Someone else commented on this saying that it didn't quite work. They suggested that you take out "we live ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Risking Raindrops

    I really like the analogies to water here, and how they mean different things yet are a connected whole. "This is your moment to play in the puddles" a beautiful ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    How'd I land in Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy? What would you say if an alien knocked on your front door and asked for directions to Kalamazoo?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think it would be helpful?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ten Years Old

    I'm not exactly sure where this should go as it seems it could fit under dramatic poetry also. And it's probably a bad poem to use for my YWS debut ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices II

    I realize that no one has posted on this in a while... but I just wanted to say how much I like it. You do such a beautiful job creating ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to the Spell Checker

    amen to that.

    Sep 18, 2005


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina