User avatar

*singsoffkey*

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    You're not the only one's who spell hot with two t's... I remember a friend of mine going on a rant about it once... lol This is really amazing. You're ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turn Out the Lights

    Wow... I need to come back periodically to make sure I don't miss things. I kinda thought the commenting was done. But, thanks a lot Angel, and Snoink, that is ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Spoonerisms

    I know I have accidentally used spoonerisms quite a bit.. but of course I can't think of one of them right now. My choir director does it allllll the time ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I think I would have to throw a huge fit if that happened... yet, I don't see a way around it to be truthful. I haven't seen the movie yet, ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that danger was due to people who don't think clearly.

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you want me to find a dictionary?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: placebo

    Frankly, there are lots of words in there that I don't know the definition of. So, as of yet, I can't really grasp your point. However, I really, really, really ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turn Out the Lights

    aww... thanks guys for all your comments. I'm soooooo glad you liked it. Wow. I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. I'm going through a bit ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turn Out the Lights

    Turn Out the Lights Turn out the lights. Please. I can’t see the stars. I miss the stars. I can’t remember the patterns, the beauty, the glow. But, I know ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    This... is... so... freakin'... scary. I am now totally suspicious and terrified of anyone I met/will meet, on the internet. *screams*

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mirror

    that wretchedly smooth mirror, This is an amazing line.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silver Glitter

    There is one thing that confuses me... did he die? or leave?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: PaperCutt - Chapter 1

    This is good. Short, yes. But, there is nothing wrong with working in small pieces. I just have a few comments about structure because there is not yet much in ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: PaperCutt - Prologue

    I enjoyed your description of this mysterious, somewhat forboding character. I think it leaves a lot unanswered but in a good way that leaves me wanting to continue. I have ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Passcode

    I like this. At first I thought it odd that you called them gods as opposed to just some different species or mutation thereof. But, it is an interesting idea ...

    Sep 20, 2005


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah