User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Jennie, just your friendly YWS greeter, and a horrible speller, hence the friendly. Well if you need anythign or would liek me to critique,which I am ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Dean Kronts is AWESOME! but I prefer Nora Roberts. Well anyways, welcome to YWS! I'm Jennie by the way. Oh, and if you need anything, just pm me! ~chao

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Ekk... sorry. Yeas. I'm totally obssed with greeting new people so exscuse me if I forgot to greet you! Welcome to YWS by the way. I'm Jennie. Love the avatar! ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    hey!!!!!! hahahaha oh heylo there, im jennie and welcoem to YWS! *giggles* HIYA! *scribbles name sloppily in big heart shaped pencil that writes in orange*

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: are you good or bad?

    hehehehehehe are you good or evil? im good no wait im evil....noooo im ...arrggg i dont know what i am......hey did you check out my storybook? its going to be ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: are you good or bad?

    good....i guess.......why am i writing this....just random thoughts! hehehehehe i think i might be evil......... LOOK OUT! EVILNESS IS COMING! WAH HA HA HA HA!!!! really just kidding.....but anyways,

    Feb 25, 2008


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight