User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I know I'm sexy..even though I'm fat....*looks down at feet*...:P I don't care though! I've lost almost 30 pounds since the last time I took apic, so I look completely ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I don't....um...Brittani? your name Inneli?

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Twilight is now a movie guys!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight!

    only 14 hours....5 minutes...and..30 seconds til it comes out!

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    yep..if you go to my profile you can see them...i think...*runs off to check*

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *steals eyes* they're about the same colour as mine, but mine are more of a deep emerald green than a light green....I want your hair though. *pets hair*

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeahs...another pirate!.....Lay...you are gorgeous....Squall, for some odd reason I can't see you pics...but oh welll....I've already posted my pic on here...but I think I broke this thread with my ug

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Emma! I love your eyes...Castle....you extremely pretty...and you do not have a pinno...pinnoo....wait how do you spell that? nose!

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What teh heck...is NANO?

    Ohhhhh.....Okay....I...Yeah about that.....lol...O_O.

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: twilight-aholic...help?

    I HATE you....*glares* ...O_O....:(

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What teh heck...is NANO?

    I've heard of it a million times, but what the heck is NaNo? Help?

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: twilight-aholic...help?

    I think I'm completely obsessed with twilight....I'm counting down teh days, hours, minutes and seconds till it comes out...right now we have...7 days, 10 hours, 27 min. and 2 seconds ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do not Leave Adam in the chat Alone.

    Yeah...Nice Adam. Oh, Mesh...I thought you were a Admin.?

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    No...it's not elizabeth...silver got it..its lynn. Um...teddy...I completely give up on yours, Kaylyn, is yours Mystery? I don't know...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    nope...starts with a L...its very common...

    Nov 11, 2008


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway