User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Lounge, The Re: August 2010 Stats

    Yeah! See I always knew the south ruled :P go Georgia :) haha just kiding :) but seriously.....

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: One World Government - in or out?

    I am a christian, but that doesn't mean anything towards politics. In my opinion, I believe if we try to create a one-world currency, it would be disastrous. (is that ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: SPEW

    What in the world is SPEW?

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back:) i just found this and decided to tell everyone who didn't know that I came HOME:P

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    Why five years? That seems rather arbitrary to me. Yeah me too.... I don't believe in being with someone more than ten years older than just seems ....wierd.

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Marriage is just a legal contract. I just don't think people should be getting so worked up about the whole affair. Let gays marry, it doesn't do any harm to ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freedom of Speech

    That is so true! You shouldn't be denied anything , just because you don't agree. It's heartbreaking. :cry:

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I wouldn't marry someone I hadn't slept with. I believe that sex is a part of romantic love. You can have sex with someone you don't love, sure and you ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Uhm...see where it says 16+?? Not gonna warn you again. On topic, I am a firm believer in aquiring as much experience in life as possible. Yes, that includes sexual ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: 65% of YWSers Have Kids

    Funny, Krupp!

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Peoples here are so pretty....I think I will not post mine.....I migh truin teh forum...:P

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Thanks! That was my hair cut about 2 years ago! i have a more recent one somewhere......

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    omg!!!!!! So prettyful peoples....heres a picture of me at homecoming!!!!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.

    I agree with EmmViiPi.....*(blocks off all attacks with sheild)

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Girl: Briseis Arianna Boy: Issac

    Feb 27, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein