User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    tiger u is so crazy gurl.....mmm....hehehe who isnt?

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ok adeomir told you i would join your next storybook. it looks very interesting. Name: Nalathia (Na- La- Sha ) Age: 24 Class: assian.(how ever you spell it...) History: bascially ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    yeah i might need some help gettin in, im not on that much anymore....

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    ohhhh i likedes this... Name: Mary Anne Fergison Age: 13 Breed: human Peronality: Shy, intelligent, loves to reads but loves teh outdoors more. Appearance: long dirty blonde hair to her ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    Tathilia: When the dance had ended, Tathilia let out a sigh, amazed by his expertise in dancing. "You really are a very good dancer you know." She declared. "Well, I ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    Lady Tathilia: Just as she was about to reply, she glanced up and spotted a very handsome young man as he slowly descended down the stairs. Glancing around, he noticed ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    ok this is my what? 3rd or 4th storybook..... the storybook is basically about love and pain. that should explain it. its set back in the old times like when ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    oh ooh i like this....ummmmm Name: Seqouyah Fergison Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Soul Blader Personality: Small, and petite but fast. Takes care of herself. Fast and flexible. Intelligent. Can ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    Tathilia: "Who says I'm embarrased?" She asked patiently. *sorry late for class8

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary Anne: "I don't know, maybe you should ask her?" She replied. *sorry i know it short but i really have to go!*

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary Anne: Mary Anne watched as Ryder left, then turned and went back to her work. Crap! I forgot to get some food! Oh well I'll just order room service. ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: I'll fly away

    it sorta iss........umm i guess i do need to fix that dont i?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    iimleft without wordsa....i can not think of a single thing to say, im so awestruck! i loved it!beautiful!!!!!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Riddles!

    Ok heres a riddle.(its easy!) if there are thirty nine rows of n’s, all have an m except for one. How many ms are there? nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: I'll fly away

    I’ll fly away Oh Glory, I’ll fly away in the morning When I die, hallelujah by and by. I’ll fly away As I travel lone’ and far through a journey ...

    Mar 7, 2008


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault