User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    well.....i think i did forget about the other nurses....ill fix that. um......yeah iknow about the punctuation. thanx for the advice. ill post chapter 1 this afternoon.

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    Prologue “His blood pressures dropping, Doctor.” The responsibility for the patient was fully in Kate’s hands. New anxiety welled up in her. She didn’t need this. She’d had more that ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    Prologue “His blood pressures dropping, Doctor.” The responsibility for the patient was fully in Kate’s hands. New anxiety welled up in her. She didn’t need this. She’d had more that ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    Piper: "Are you ok?" Leo asked as he walked into the waiting room. "Yeah, i'm just scared for the little gir.....Where's Wyatt? She asked, looking around. "He's with Phoebe at ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Republic Commando

    hey imperial can i claim your guy? mines up for love soooo i thought it would be ok.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    ok people what happened? it was getting good.... hello? ill posat later... come on people

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    I agree with you Vernon...but for real Moe, calm down. I'm still not sure why I started this debate. I guess it was because I wanted to see if anyone ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Daimond Slipper by Jane Feather

    I love this book. It's about a girl whose godparents, teh Duke and his wife, arrange a horrible marriage with the Prince who previasly lost his wife four years ago,( ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    Thanks Moe for correcting your grammer(hehehe ignore me, I"m just playing around) Well, you basicaly already know my belief. I'm Pentacostal and I really dislike the fact that so many ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Foster Care System of America

    Oh yeah, I have one question. Does anyone know any statistics on Foster Care?

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    both i guess

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the cover for Hidden in Red

    the only thing id fix on this is her left cheek, the one thats on the side wehre teh red is. it looks a bit big to me. id take ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: garden of dead gods

    I really like photos numbers 2 and 3. they sorta of caught my eye. Number two reminds me of being lost in...... i can't think of a word.....the owrld i ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I have no clue as to what a Mormon is. Can someone please explain? I'm Penticastal, so I basically believe in nothing but the Bible. It's what I was raised ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    hey guys where am i? im lost errrrrr! oh yeah i was on my way to headquarters wasnt i? ill post later.

    Apr 17, 2008


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare