User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    marissa: hallway 1st hour Marissa hesitated before saying, "Yeah, well at least your life aint as screwed up as mine." "What do you mean?" He asked, stopping her. "Um....well...I live ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Marissa: 1st hour Marissa ignored the girl and continued to talk to the guy. "It's ok, I know how you feel." She told the guy. "Really?" he asked sarcastically. "Yeah, ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    Get ready guys cause Chapter 1 is coming your way! I just got to get up a few more points.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    hey bella, elijah isnt claimed is he? cause if he's not could he be the guy i bumped into in the hall?

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    ok..where am I?

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    lost....help. im going to start out as a new kid, is that ok? ill act like im coming in tomorrow. Marissa: Beep....beep.... Marissa sat up instantly, wipping the sweat from ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    ok i guess ill play. i call annie

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    ok here we go. Name: Marissa Flanders. Gender: female Age: 16 Grade: 10th Appearance: Histroy: she was sexually abused by her father since she was 12. her mom is a ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    ohhhh..I like this...I'll post my character later. i gotta get to class.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    I'll try. Errrrr..... I can't think of anything. Brain Fart. Errrr......hold up..I may have something....Never mind. ill try and post later.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    I'm lost. Can someone bring me in?

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    ohhh i love those books. i want to be Tienna Name: Tienna Age: 16 ......oh ill finish later..ive got to go

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    Ohhhh... I like this. About time someone created a good storybook. Name: Satika Ferguson Age: 24 Gender: F Embassy: US/CIA Rank: Spy/undercover History: Grew up in a bad home. Her ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Republic Commando

    hey? what happened to the story? come on people!

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    i dont believe in it. thats all i have to say about it.

    May 8, 2008


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson