User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for confusing me with your siggy!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 whose Sonny Moore?

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Post your pic...3

    I'm very bored, and have no clue as to how you post a picture, can someone tell me or show me and also you can post your pics on here. ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous Temptations 3

    i guess but shes scared. that can make you do some pretty crazy things...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Mary Anne. Mary Anne stormed off and plopped down next to a tree, the branches shading her from the sun. "Stupid men, think they know everything!" Drawing stick figures in ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mafia's Mistress

    I really liked it. I'm looking forward to you posting more. pm me when you do ~chao

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: One more new person

    Hiya! welcome to YWS I'm jennie If you have anything for me to critique, just pm me! ~chao

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    AWESOME! another Carrie fan. Oh and me and you are totally going to get along. I'm a big supporter of animal rights. I'm Jennie by the way. Usually, I try ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ginger Is Back :D

    Yeas! Gingers back oh and I'm Jennie if you don't remember me. Just pm me if you need anything. ~chao

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Jennie, just your friendly YWS greeter, and a horrible speller, hence the friendly. Well if you need anythign or would liek me to critique,which I am ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Dean Kronts is AWESOME! but I prefer Nora Roberts. Well anyways, welcome to YWS! I'm Jennie by the way. Oh, and if you need anything, just pm me! ~chao

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Ekk... sorry. Yeas. I'm totally obssed with greeting new people so exscuse me if I forgot to greet you! Welcome to YWS by the way. I'm Jennie. Love the avatar! ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    eekkkk! I'm lost! ok i hate to do this, but I have to drop out... I'm thinking about starting a new storybook by the way if anyone wants to join. ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dangerous Temptations 3

    REMOVED FOR EDITING

    Aug 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous Temptations

    ok...reedited!

    Aug 25, 2008


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity